Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter: 2 years (part 1)

Dear Harrison,

This weekend we celebrated the fact that you are now 2 years old! As always, I cannot believe you're already this old, and yet I can't quite remember what life was like before you were in it.

I've been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what exactly to say, but I just don't have the words. I want to summarize the last six months or so. Capture you in this moment at two years old. Write down every little thing you say, and the way you say it.

And I just can't seem to do it. I think I am still on a high from the weekend, and yet I'm feeling a little emotional about the fact that you're two today. So I'm just going to share some photos from your party for now, and sit down this week to think more about what I want to write down in this letter. It seems so monumental. Two. There is almost too much that I want to say, and for now I hope that the pictures we took this weekend will be enough.

I love you my sweet two-year-old boy!





























Happy 2nd Birthday Harry!

Love always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment