Friday, August 23, 2013

Stitch Fix #2 :)


I went for it again. Stitchfix

I seriously LOVE this site and am glad I decided to order my 2nd fix right before school starts. Now I'll be starting the year off in style!


You'll have to forgive me for the pictures. Not the best...but it's the only full length mirror in the house.



It's a little wrinkled but I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRESS!!! The only downfall is that it's dry clean only, but seriously worth it. It's the most comfortable dress I've owned in a long time. Can't wait to iron it, pair it with the perfect accessories and wear it somewhere fun (or just to work)!


This is the other dress I got from Stitchfix last time. Also love it. And it has pockets. I don't remember if I posted pictures from my first fix or not...but while I was trying things on I decided to throw this one in  for fun :)


The jeans are more of a burgundy in real life...but they are comfy, stretchy, they look nice on the bum :) and I think I will have a ton of shirts that will pair perfectly with them. Can't wait to wear them with boots this Fall! :)


Favorite shirt ever! It has apples. I mean seriously...of course I'm going to love it! So cute, right?!


Now this shirt was the one I was the least sure about. I'm honestly still not sure about it...but when I tried it with my favorite skinny jeans, boots, and a cardigan I kind of liked it. Green is not my go-to color (especially emerald green) but there's something about it that makes me want to try to get past my usual style and try something new. Plus it's comfortable!

So I'm keeping ALL FIVE ITEMS which means I get 25% off the total order. And now I have five new pieces in my wardrobe to mix-and-match with my current clothes.

And I never had to leave the house!

LOVE :)

If you haven't tried it yet, but are interested in getting your own fix...click the link below to let Stitchfix know that I sent you their way (and I'll get a little credit)...I figure you might as well if you're going to try it anyway ;)

Happy Weekend!

.    .    .

Try Stitchfix yourself: CLICK HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment