Sunday, August 11, 2013

From Whiteboard to CHALKboard!

I may be slightly obsessed. With what?! Chalk paint of course. I just can't seem to get enough. It started when I ordered some cute chalkboard signs for Harry's first birthday. Then I painted the wall above our fireplace with chalkboard paint. Now I've painted a few random items in my craft room.

My latest conversion to chalkboard has been a whiteboard I bought from ikea a few years ago. I have hardly used it, but thought I might get more use out of it if it were a chalkboard instead.

Here's what I did:

 

 

I like it so much better now! My goal is to use this space to keep track of each month's birthdays and anniversaries so that I can be better about contacting people re: those things. I've already missed a birthday (or two) and an anniversary, but by September I hope to be on track so that this school year I can be more intentional about getting in touch with family and friends to let them know how much I love them!

1 comment: