Thursday, August 1, 2013

Living the Toddler Life!

So Harry had his 18 month check-up today. He's in the 90% which just means he's tall and weighs a lot for his age...but he is growing proportionately which is good.

I let the nurse give him a sucker during his shot (last one until Kindergarten, which is too crazy to think about). He's never tasted any candy before, and obviously he LOVED it! Didn't even cry or really seem to mind the shot...and normally he cries pretty hard for a minute or two. Hilarious. He made up for it by screaming when I took it away in the car...having him choke while  driving is the last thing I need!

I took him on a date to Starbucks and he enjoyed some fruit while I enjoyed some coffee. Then it was off to the library to check out some books. I know it sounds crazy that I've never taken him to the library (I know...I'm a teacher...what is wrong with me?!). But honestly we have so many books at home that I have never really thought about going. But I wanted to do something fun with him after his appointment...because that's what moms do with their kids right? I know he will never remember today, but I will :)



Seriously, who could resist this little face?

Also...it's August?! How in the world does time go by so quickly?!


No comments:

Post a Comment