Thursday, April 11, 2013

Over the Hump

After five horrible nights for poor Harry, last night was not so bad. Knock on wood, tonight will be even better. He still has a faucet for a nose and a pretty yucky cough, but I finally feel like we've made it through the worst of it. Just in time for my spring break to be over.

On the bright side, I did just about nothing during my break, which was more relaxing than it would have been had I done everything I'd planned to do. Also, extra snuggles (and lots of snot/tears all over my clothes, but hey who's going to complain ;) lol).

In other baby toddler news:

  • He just popped another tooth through which makes for a grand total of 13 teeth at 14 months. He has eight teeth on the bottom and five on the top. Thankful to have most of the teething out of the way.
  • Harry can point to noses now when you ask him to.
  • He says ball, yes, yeah-yeah, and will pick up anything resembling the shape of a phone and have imaginary conversations.
  • He LOVES to sleep on his tummy, something he never did until a few weeks ago. So cute to see him sleeping with his bum pushed up in the air ;)
  • The highest number of steps he's taken without holding on is three, with a "fourth" step which is really him falling/diving into whatever is near him. For the most part he just loves to crawl and push his favorite walking toy around the house.
I even had a little time during naps this week to get a little crafty. I'll be posting my projects tomorrow at some point, so stay tuned.

Happy (almost) Friday, unless you're on vacation like me, and in that case I hope the next three days go very slowly so you can enjoy the time off.

And now for some very random photos from this week:



This one kills me! I can't look at it without cracking up.






No comments:

Post a Comment