Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Long Week...Already :-/

So my phone got stolen on Monday. Yep, that was yesterday. This week has already felt like an eternity.

On a more positive note, I went the dentist (right before said phone was stolen) and had zero cavities (which means I still have yet to get a cavity, ever).

Being cavity-free does not make getting my phone stolen any less crappy.

So if you read my blog and have tried calling/texting in the past 24 hours, I'm not ignoring you. I just have no phone.

Hopefully my detective husband can help bring justice.

I may just be taking a break from technology in general this week. It seems like a good idea, because I'm tired and grumpy.

I opened my Bible this morning and the first verse I saw was:

"Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10.

I didn't realize until this happened just how connected I am to technology, even without having a Facebook account anymore. Maybe I need to take this as a sign that God wants me to just slow down. I don't really have another choice.

If you need/want to get in touch with me, shoot me an email. If you click the email "button" it should link to my email address.


I hope you're having a better week than I am.

At least it's sunny! The weather is trying hard to brighten my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment