Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle

I used to workout.

I wasn't super-woman or anything but I worked hard and felt pretty healthy. Then Harry was born and I haven't been able to find time, aside from taking walks, to exercise.

Today that is changing.

I'm tired of feeling flabby and weak!

Yesterday I found a great website with Pilates and high intensity workout videos. It's called Blogilates and I am loving it so far! I downloaded the free beginners calendar and am going to try my best to stick with it. The awesome part is that she has it all laid out and all you do is click the link for whatever day you're on and the videos are right there. Then you can check it off on the calendar. I love being able to check things off my list. It's a win-win :)

Want to join me? Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment