Friday, February 8, 2013

So I don't forget...

I was going through drafts I've saved here on my blog, and found this little gem. Just a few random memories I must have jotted down sometime this summer (maybe when Harry was around 6 months old).

Crazy how fast time flies, and how things change so quickly with a little one around (though he does still hate green beans).


  • He LOVES scratching EVERYTHING (especially the wall when I'm changing his diaper before bed).
  • Bath-time is getting more fun (and easier for us) because Harry can sit so well now and enjoys splashing and playing with his toys.
  • He HATES green beans. I've tried to mix them with other veggies but no such luck. Oh well, it's really not that big of a deal. Probably his FAVORITE food thus far, avocado! He gobbles it down and cries when it's all gone. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment