Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Statements


I found this somewhere online a long time ago (can't remember where) and thought it was a fun idea for a post. It's been sitting in my "drafts" for a while now and I decided today is the day to break it out.

.    .    .  

I WAS … a morning person, before becoming a mom.

I AM … (finally) a "grown up" which is something I've struggled to accept over the years. Funny how having a baby finally made me feel like I am actually an adult (most of the time at least).

I THINK … my baby is pretty adorable!

I WONDER … if the headache I've had today is because I didn't drink coffee this morning, or because my students were acting so silly today?!

I WISH … that I could bottle up Harry snuggles for safe keeping. They'd sure come in handy on a bad day, and I know that someday they'll only be a memory. At least I have tons of photos and videos from this first year!

I SAVE … Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel magazines. Even though I never do anything with them, I just love the pretty pictures and can't bring myself to throw them out.

I ALWAYS … drink a glass of milk with my dinner (unless we're eating out and then it's water).

I CAN'T IMAGINE … living anywhere but the PNW.

I BELIEVE … that Jesus is my Savior. Even though it's hard to wrap my mind around his unconditional grace, I am thankful for His work in my life!

I PROMISE … that I have never had a cavity or a broken bone. Knock on wood...

I LOVE … the changes that come with each season. I used to hate change, but I'm learning to embrace it. Change, after all, is one of the only things in life that you can count on happening.

.    .    .  

What about you? How would you finish each of these "I statements"? If you share on your blog, post a comment with a link! I'd love to hear about your perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment