Sunday, February 17, 2013

1/52

I'm a little late getting started on this project, but I am so excited to jump in and participate in The 52 Project. I first read about it on "A Bit of Sunshine" and was inspired by Rebekah's desire to capture her children in one photo each week in 2013. I've been taking photos, but am just now sitting down to get my posts uploaded.

During Harrison's first year of life I took a photo each month and wrote him a letter to go with it (click the link at the top of my blog to read more about it). But now that he's one, I've been trying to think of a creative way to capture this next phase of life...and I think this photo project is going to be a perfect fit!

Here goes!

.    .    .


"A portrait of Harrison, once a week, every week in 2013."



No comments:

Post a Comment