Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sigh of Relief!

I'm officially on my Christmas break and I couldn't be more relieved. Since Thanksgiving I've literally been a crazy woman. From conferences in mid-November until Christmas break, life as a teacher is just craziness. Throw in being a mom to a busy boy and having a husband who works the graveyard shift...and you've got a recipe for chaos.

The only thing that got me out of bed this morning was the fact that I could put on some fresh pjs for our annual polar express day at school. Right now I'm snuggling (aka: nursing) Harry before he goes to bed and realized the reason I'm so comfy (aside from the comfort of baby snuggles) is because I'm already in my pajamas. Aahhhh. Seriously, this is the life.

It's probably a hood thing that I have to get dressed for work, otherwise I might consider wearing pjs all the time ;)

Looking forward to (almost) two weeks home with this handsome fellow! :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment