So we took Harrison to see Santa. It was not his favorite thing. Clearly!
If you look closely you can see a tear on his cheek in the family shot. Poor kid had no idea what was going on...but he got over it quickly.
In other news, Harrison can now wear jeans (we have never been able to find a pair that fits his waist). But recently we found some for "robust babies" at Gymboree and I am so excited that he can look stylish and be comfortable at the same time! Wahoo for baby jeans.
Other things to note about our little man:
- He has been sleeping well for about 2-3 weeks now. Mostly sleeping through the night or only getting up once (which is a huge relief to this worn out mama)!
- Harry finally pulled himself up to a standing position.
- He is a scooting (almost crawling) machine. He gets anywhere he wants these days (and mostly places we'd rather he didn't go). On to the baby proofing!
- Got his first haircut last weekend! Such a grown up boy :)
- Says "mama" more and more
- Also "duga, duga, duga"...he literally makes this sound all. day. long! It's pretty cute, but I am dying to know what he thinks he's saying!
- My personal favorite: when Harry hums to Christmas songs in the car :) PRECIOUS!!! He sometimes gets fussy in between songs...we may be listening to our Christmas favorites until Valentine's Day this year ;)