Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break: Mom Gone Wild!

It's spring break in my life right now.

Things are getting pretty wild! I'm up past 8:00pm and am drinking a glass of wine while watching the latest episode of one of my favorite TV shows, Parenthood.

I may even stay up until 10:00pm tonight. Who knows...I don't have to work tomorrow so the possibilities are endless!

My husband and son will be taking me to the beach tomorrow. Wahoo!

I'll be going to the zoo at some point, plus I'll be meeting my cousin's little baby girl.

And...I'm going to be having some "me" time.  More on that later.

For now I'm settling into the couch. Sometimes being an adult is tiring and hard and not all it's cracked up to be. And other times it is simply glorious! Tonight it's feeling pretty glorious. I have so much to be thankful for - and I'm looking forward to a week of just soaking it up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment