Friday, March 21, 2014

Insta-Friday: Catch All

Just realized it's been several weeks since I last posted my phone pics here on the ol' blog. Prepare to be overloaded! ;)

Here's my weekly almost a month's worth of iPhone photos, 
linked up with Jeanett from Life Rearranged!
life rearranged

Happy Friday folks! :)


| beautiful sky a couple weeks ago |


| family time over the weekend |


| one last hug before heading to home to go to bed - and before Grandma and Papa headed off for a CRUISE |


| constantly driving vehicles around the house |


| thankfully he hasn't tried this on any of our walls (!) |


| Harry loves pizza...almost as much as his Mama |


| two peas in a pod...seriously :) |


| dinner out with his other Grandma and Papa |


| just a typical evening for us...outside running; also rain is fairly typical around here as well |


| a Friday morning selfie, last Friday two Friday's ago...
...man it's been a while since I posted an "Insta-Friday"|


| Harry is convinced that his friend Landon is at every park we go to; this kid didn't seem to mind being chased around and called "Lan-In" ;) hahaha! |


| passed out after seeing Grandma and Papa for the first time since their cruise; loving his new Jesse doll that they brought back from the Disney Cruiseline |


| first worm sighting for Harry (and maybe for Landon too?) |


| this one cracks. me. UP! |


| he wants to be just like his favorite buddy Landon |


| report cards and Bridesmaids; the airplane scene is my FAVORITE |


| not sure what happened here...but I kind of love it :) also, Harry's eyes = AMAZING! |


| SUNSHINE, CHERRY BLOSSOMS, and being OUTSIDE with my little man :) PURE JOY! |


| not sure what my expression is all about in this photo, but love the blue sky and budding trees |

.    .    .

And here come the most hilarious (to us at least) photos that we took last Friday using my iPad's Photo Booth app. 

Seriously. HILARIOUS!!!!








1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so stunning!! And I LOVE the worm pictures - so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete