Thursday, April 24, 2014

THANKFUL for the Empty Tomb!

There is so much to say about Easter. This year was very special. I got to worship my RISEN Savior at church with not only my husband and son, but my parents and sister!

And then we had a wonderful sunny day filled with food, laughter, and childlike delight as we watched Harry experience the first egg hunt that he has actually been into.

I have pictures and reflections that I need to upload and write out...

...but for today I am so thankful that She Reads Truth is not "over" Easter. Celebrating the Resurrection is the most important day of the year for the Christian. But living in light of Christ as our Risen Lord is a daily...lifelong endeavor.

If you are wanting to know more about Jesus and/or are needing a way to focus your time reading the Bible, hop on over to She Reads Truth and start reading their new study "The Risen Christ".

It is SO GOOD. Today's reading literally gave me chills and made me tear up. Jesus is SO GOOD! And the fact that He is alive and at work in our lives is such amazing news. The BEST NEWS in fact!

Click here to go straight to Day 1 of The Risen Christ reading plan.  And just to make it easy, here's the link to Day 2's reading.

A quote from the first post in this series: 

"The Empty Tomb is not the end. It is the start of EVERY NEW BEGINNING." 
  
#shereadstruth

No comments:

Post a Comment