Saturday, February 15, 2014

Insta-Friday :: Valentine Edition

I'm a day late, but better than nothing. 
Here's my weekly set of iPhone photos, linked up with Jeanett from Life Rearranged!
life rearranged


| coffee, Bible, journal time |


| hat hair in the grocery store :) |


| SNOW DAY!  P U R E  J O Y ! |


| unimpressive snowman, hahaha |


| learning how to abide in God's grace |


| reader's response discussion re: why my students find their favorite books interesting |


| spoiled, completely spoiled by the beauty of God's creation |


| early valentine, can you see me peeking over Josh's shoulder in the mirror? |


| mac and cheese, yum! |


| late night fun with my mini-heart punch |


| lounging with his train |


| Valentine's Day: first, second and THIRD!?!? |


| snuggling with my little police officer, while my other officer was at work |

No comments:

Post a Comment