Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!

We celebrated Josh's birthday a little early (it's actually not until Friday). My brother was home from college for the weekend, and Josh likes to enjoy his "birthday all week" so it was fitting that we ushered in his birthday "week" with dinner, gifts, and ice cream cake.

On Friday night Josh and I are going out for a fancy dinner to celebrate just the two of us. We are excited to get dressed up and enjoy a kid-free meal and date night.

Here's to year 32. 

I can't believe we're getting so "old" ;) I'm not quite 30 and I know even when I get there I will still be considered young...but Josh and I have known each other for 11 years now. It feels like forever ago that we celebrated his 21st birthday together - the first of many birthday celebrations.

Time seriously flies the older you get.

Here are some snapshots from Josh's first birthday celebration of the week:


My parents.


Griffin & Josh. Brothers from another mother. 

But seriously, they could twins in regard to their personalities!


Sisters. 

I didn't realize what a bad hair day I was having...but Ashley looks adorable!


Kyle & Gigi. So cute! :)


If you're a germ-a-phobe, look away. 

It wasn't worth the battle for me to get him to stay in his chair...


"Oh why was he born so beautiful..." (family traditions)


He actually liked the cake, despite the face he's pulling!


Dad, if you're reading this...I'm sorry! But I couldn't resist! This was completely candid. Hahaha!


Harry, taking over my cake...plus Mom, Ashley & Kyle enjoying the festivities.


Go Super Hawks!


Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment