Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gospel Truth

I know I periodically post about She Reads Truth, and for some of you it may be like "We get it" or "Not this again..."

But seriously, visiting this site each morning has helped me know God more intimately than ever before. I am reading God's Word more often, and thinking more deeply about who God is and how his character and work is evidenced in my life.

It's changing me. Not because the site is "magical" or because of anything I am doing...but because I am excited to read God's Word and it is the Word of God that is literally changing me day by day.

I'm still a sinner, and while I long for perfection...I've been reminded lately that the perfection I crave in my life was completed in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. He is perfect, and I don't have to be. He loved me before I knew that I needed Him. He died for me while I was still His enemy.

That is the

G O S P E L !

If you want to know more, or you've heard the Good News of Jesus too many times to count you should check out the Gospel plan over at She Reads Truth.

I promise you that you will be changed. Whether you think you need it or not! :)


| Jesus is  A L I V E |


| Stop what you're doing and read Galatians 2:20-21 in the Message |
It is SUCH A GOOD REMINDER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment