Monday, August 6, 2012

Today I...

...washed a load of baby clothes + a disposable diaper. Not sure how that happened but it took a couple more washes to undue the damages. Thankfully it was only a wet one!

...got a haircut.

...finally started using my new meal planning system (which deserves its own post, maybe later this week).

...saw a coyote in our backyard.

...enjoyed Harry's baby giggles and rolls. He's so much fun to hang out with!

...baked (and ate) way too many cranberry orange scones. When will I learn that I have zero will-power when it comes to scones?!

...paid some bills and sorted through the mail (two of my least favorite chores).

AND

...had lunch with some very special family friends. I should've taken more pictures but this is the only one I managed to snap:

No comments:

Post a Comment