Friday, July 27, 2012

A Fresh Start

Well, here I am starting my second okay probably more like my fourth blog (though I'm best known for blogging at wrappedindelight.wordpress.com).

I really am more of a "wordpress" blogger, but since it costs quite a bit of money each year to increase the amount of space I have on that blog to upload photos...I've decided to transfer my blogging to this space.

So here goes. I'm officially blogging on a blogspot blog.

Harrison will be SIX MONTHS OLD tomorrow! I seriously cannot believe he is halfway to his first birthday. This whole experience is flying by way too fast.

Stay tuned - tomorrow I'll be posting the sixth letter in my installment of "Dear Harrison" letters. For now here is my favorite picture of Harrison from our trip. You can't really see him, but the rest of the faces in the photo never fail to make me laugh. I just happened to have the camera ready right when Harry chomped down on our cousin David's finger.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment