Monday, December 9, 2013

Karla, this one's for you...

I'm not the most witty person. I love blogs that make me laugh, but it's definitely not my style. But in an effort to blog more often I'm going to try to post more often. Not the most thought provoking posts, or long and thoughtful. Just random updates. Thanks Karla for still reading my blog and being my friend even when I don't see you nearly enough! 

Here goes:

Harry made this place mat and hat for thanksgiving. He still wears the hat and it's mid-December. Don't worry it's about to get tossed! 


Since we're going with a thanksgiving theme for this post (unintentionally), here's Harry with two of his favorite cousins and friends. Braden and Eli are always a highlight of our family get togethers! 



Why do kids love small hidden closets?!

No comments:

Post a Comment