Monday, December 2, 2013

It's been a while!

It's been a while since I last posted a real post, beside photos of Harry.

Like everyone else this time of year, and in this stage of life...things are busy. It's an ordinary kind of busy...family stuff, household things, holiday prep, work, sleep...but somehow each day just feels full to the brim.

Anyway, if you want to join me in prayer I would greatly appreciate it! My grandpa seems to be in the final stage of his dementia and I don't think he will be with us much longer. It is heartbreaking and hard, but we also long for him to be at rest after a long/hard last year-and-a-half. He has lived such a good life, and while we will miss him terribly I think we are ready to say goodbye. Watching him like this is hard, death is hard, it's all hard.

His name is Francis and my grandma's name is Mary. They've been married for 51 (almost 52) years. I love them both and know they'd really appreciate your prayers this week...our whole family would!

Hope this finds you well...I'm hoping to post some Christmas photos soon. It's already proving to be way more fun with Harry this year than last. His favorite things to say are "it's Christmas" and "pretty lights". Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment